Would like to Find a Squad to fly with, United States, I fly the A10(Waiting for the Apache) Live in Georgia

Catfish_46

Catfish you're welcome to come and fly with AIN. We've got a pretty good group, including people who know just about all the jets in DCS. We've got Tomcat drivers, Heli pilots, most of us have the Hornet, and 90% of us know it pretty well. About half our group has the Ah-64 on preorder. We're mostly USA eastern Time, but we've got people in the UK, India, South Africa, U.S. Mountain Time, and probably other places. About 25% of our group has the A-10, and one of guys flies it 95% of the time he's flying anything. I have it, but I don't know it hardly at all. 

In addition to our regular flying (usually at 4-6 people are on every night, more on weekends and such) we also share open-source intel and have lively discussions on just about anything military. (And cars, most of us love fast cars, and Jeeps, we love Jeeps.) 

If you're  interested in flying with us, just drop by the discord or send me a message in discord or the forums. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Happy flying. 

https://discord.gg/JuBydbsfDn

20211106_204326.jpg

• 1 year later...

Me and my flight partner would live to have you fly with us in the Apache or F18. We fly nightly around 7 or 8 ET. Reach out to me if your interested. I would call our style semi-serious. Mor about fun than strict protocol