TGP moves SPI but SPI does not move TGP

nighteyes2017

came across something weird here. As far as i know, when using the radar cursors on the ground radar, the TGP should be following the radar cursors shouldn't they? (as long as the radar isnt in area or point mode of course) 

However, if i move the ground radar cursors, the TGP just stays put. But if i then switch the SOI to the TGP, and start moving that, the radar cursors on the ground radar DO follow the TGP. Shouldnt this be happening both ways anymore?

track and used mission file attached.

(edit: just saw i posted this in the wrong thread, should be in bug reports, can this be moved there?) 

SPI and TGP.trk SPI and TGP.miz

Edited by nighteyes2017
posted in wrong thread
  • Thanks 1

• ED Team

This is already reported and part of the SPI not being followed in the HUD

thanks

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• BIGNEWY locked this topic
  • 2 months later...

Greetings,

Has there been any official work or update for the fix for SPI not syncing between AG Radar to the Targeting Pod ?

Reported Back in May and officially acknowledged, just a very frustrating loss of functionality with SPI usage.

thanks again for your time

Orig post

• Like 1