The Shadow in My Eye movie

Hog_driver

A.k.a. The Bombardment.

Has anybody seen that movie? From what I've heard, it's rather decent (although it's not an aviation movie). There's some Mosquito action (bombing of the Gestapo's headquarters in Copenhagen. Just wanted to let you know.

Edited by Hog_driver
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

It is a Danish movie (I´m Danish as a sidenote).

It´s Ok, with some nice CGI parts of the Mosquito's, but the story feels incomplete.

Also note that in the start of the movie, a scene where a Mosquito attacking a Danish civilian car, with Young people going to a wedding party, is shown. A scene I really can´t see any reason to include other than for extending the movie.

Problem with that scene is that it did not happen in reality, and names of the pilot and navigator from the actual attack was used, of course causing protests from their Families. I think it has been changed afterwards, but nonetheless it was shown in Danish Cinema's.

This makes me have a somewhat negative view on that movie - half baked content, with a unprofessional and unnecessary mishap, that shouldn´t have happened.

Edited by fjacobsen

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.