What am I doing wrong? A bit confused with this campaign

I am getting very confused about this campaign as the target coordinates change from the debrief screen to the next mission and the results of the mission could be quite confusing as well .

We destroyed 26 vehicules, 4 a/c and hit the strike target and the mission debrief said it was a bad day for us with morale at 1%. What ??

On Mission 7, code FCDJJF, we were supposed to hit one of the bad guy (Dimitri Kudba) in a building according to the coordinates received from the preceding debrief screen , but there were no red circle at this location and nothing at all there.

On Mission 8, code FCIJBF, we scrambled to a intercept a Su-30 . I found him , he engaged me and after a while dogfighting , he started to shoot at me with his guns. So I sent him to hell . Back to Mother, I got a message saying I didn't intercepted the intruder and the mission was a fail . (code received after this mission : ECDIBF

On the debrief, the XO said it was a successful mission ! The messages received are not consistent with each other and don't make sense . (code

Even with air superiority at 95% , the XO says we need to re-enforce our CAP missions , does-it make sense ? And there is still no radar on air so the HARM load are quite useless.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 7:55 PM, flyingtom said:

I am getting very confused about this campaign as the target coordinates change from the debrief screen to the next mission and the results of the mission could be quite confusing as well .

We destroyed 26 vehicules, 4 a/c and hit the strike target and the mission debrief said it was a bad day for us with morale at 1%. What ??

On Mission 7, code FCDJJF, we were supposed to hit one of the bad guy (Dimitri Kudba) in a building according to the coordinates received from the preceding debrief screen , but there were no red circle at this location and nothing at all there.

On Mission 8, code FCIJBF, we scrambled to a intercept a Su-30 . I found him , he engaged me and after a while dogfighting , he started to shoot at me with his guns. So I sent him to hell . Bac.k to Mother, I got a message saying I didn't intercepted the intruder and the mission was a fail . (code received after this mission : ECDIBF

On the debrief, the XO said it was a successful mission ! The messages received are not consistent with each other and don't make sense . (code

Even with air superiority at 95% , the XO says we need to re-enforce our CAP missions , does-it make sense ? And there is still no radar on air so the HARM load are quite useless.

Hey flyingtom ,🙂 I am sorry to see that you are facing issues with the campaign. I will try to take thing one by one. 

Regarding the morale: Morale is calculated taking in account many variations. For example not all vehicles count the same.

Regarding mission 7, after the debriefing the red circle appears on F10 map. And later once you insert the given code you will find in the coordinates an enemy soldier. We did this in order to be more visible, to the players. 

On. Mission 8 did you receive the order to shoot the plane, if that is the case we will have to check it and let you know.  

About the HARMs you are free to use whatever load out you like, for example gpu12s work quite well on SAMs. You can use the AFAC in order to get their coordinates.

Again, I am really sorry for the late response. 

• Thanks 1

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Petritis,

Thanks for your reply and for your support ! On mission 8, I didn't receive any message about the intruder, he started to engage me before anything else . I lost my notepad with all my codes so I would start the campaign again with a clean slate 🤣

• Like 1