I am a lucky guy 🥰 😎 🥰

McDaniel

If not done already, marry her!

• Like 7

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

That is good stuff buddy!  Make sure to return the favor when she sits down to her reality tv shows (or whatever her thing might be), no matter how much it may make you grind your teeth.  As my wife will do similar things like that for me, your lady rocks!  Definitely a keeper!

• Like 4

My girl is accepting my hobby and is patiently listening to my elaborations on different aircraft (Mil and Civil)... And she dont kills me when I tell her what the cost of all this soft and hardware is 😁 I love her! 🥰

• Like 3

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

🥰 She will be my CPG also in the AH-64 cant wait for the experience...

• Like 1

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

You have a good one!

• Like 1

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.