Countdown to Release

Me haces reír.

1 minute ago, clayvt said:

I dont, just one more piece of software to have to worry about.  theres already enough programs that go along with DCS

😂 Sorry but you are missing out bigtime...

• Like 1

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

If you bought the Viper when it was released it would have been on OB only. It is always the way, initial release is only available on OB and when considered suitably stable gets promoted to stable version. It is exactly what the names beta and stable imply. So no, if you are on stable the module you have pre-purchased will not be initially available. So they are absolutely bound by versions.
Fortunately as others have mentioned the GUI updater can quickly transfer between versions and only download the deltas.
They are NOT bound by versions. You CAN use a bought module in both. As long as that version supports it. You buy the Viper TODAY, you can use it on both versions, today.

Update is live

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just now, Maduce said:

Here we go! Downloading!!

Hell yeaaahhh

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

3 minutes ago, SilentGun said:

everyone is talking about how long till it releases but forgets that it will take just as long to download lol

And then that moment when the update is finally done, you jump in the game, nothing there, and then you remember that now you have to download the module, like me with the Hind lol

6 minutes ago, clayvt said:

i wish there was a way that when i run the updater it doesnt automatically start my VR version of the game. it gets annoying waiting for all that crap to start up just to shut it down.

someone in one of my discords just said 9-line put up a countdown timer ending at 2PM.  unknown what time zone.  or where he supposedly posted it...

downloading now No joke!

• Like 1

Was expecting a larger download

tempsnip.png

Edited by baksie
  • Like 2

Intel I7-10700K, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVMe, MSI Z490 ACE, RAM:64GB DDR4 3600, WIN 10-64, 1080Ti😩

Waiting on a good RTX

AH-64D|AV-88|A10CII|F15E|F16CM|FA18C|F14B|NV|PG|Syria|Synia

Boy, massive update. 35 GB download. I wonder how much the Apache is. Other big thing that comes to mind is the Syria map expansion.

Z390 MB | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB m.2 NVME | 1TB SATA SSD | AsRock 6900XT | PowerMac G5 Case Mod | HP Reverb G2 | AKG K500 | TM Warthog | Virpil TCS Rotor Base w/ Constellation Alpha | Virpil MongoosT CM2 base w/ MongooseT grip (soon) | MFG Crosswind pedals | 3x TM Cougar MFDs

1 minute ago, Archduke said:

Boy, massive update. 35 GB download. I wonder how much the Apache is. Other big thing that comes to mind is the Syria map expansion.

mine says only 7 GB ? why?

🤔

Update servers busy....LoL  can't get in 

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

1 minute ago, DOG said:

mine says only 7 GB ? why?

🤔

Do you own the Syria map?

• Like 1

Z390 MB | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB m.2 NVME | 1TB SATA SSD | AsRock 6900XT | PowerMac G5 Case Mod | HP Reverb G2 | AKG K500 | TM Warthog | Virpil TCS Rotor Base w/ Constellation Alpha | Virpil MongoosT CM2 base w/ MongooseT grip (soon) | MFG Crosswind pedals | 3x TM Cougar MFDs