Countdown to Release

Me haces reír.

Emotions going allover the place!

matthew-mc-conaughey-crying.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

9 minutes ago, viperBAT46 DTF46 said:

I don't have the internet speed nor the ssd space for that..I'm trying out the DCS GUI Updater Utility.. but don't fully understand it.

You can also do it using the DCS_Updater.exe command line. Instructions are in the first post here (just scroll down to the section switch between versions)

Edited by Baldrick33
  • Like 1

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

1 minute ago, CupOHemlock said:

No update for me still.  

You absolutely sure you're not on stable version?

You need to switch to Open Beta if you want to download the Apache at this moment

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

And i am stock outside of the country 🥵

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

14 minutes ago, viperBAT46 DTF46 said:

I don't have the internet speed nor the ssd space for that..I'm trying out the DCS GUI Updater Utility.. but don't fully understand it.

You can convert it, its not an entire new install

5 minutes ago, sirrah said:

You absolutely sure you're not on stable version?

You need to switch to Open Beta if you want to download the Apache at this moment

Umm.  How do I tell which version.  I am just using the updater and it says I have the most current version

2 minutes ago, CupOHemlock said:

Umm.  How do I tell which version.  I am just using the updater and it says I have the most current version

quick easy way is go to your C drive, Users, You, Saved games and if it says DCS World Open Beta, you have the beta.  If it sayd DCS World, you have the stable.

Just now, CupOHemlock said:

Ok I figured it out.  Thanks to whomever posted the command line update

You sometimes have to do that because apparently DCS only really checks for updates once a day and its the first time you open it for the day.  so if you open DCS and a patch comes out later in the day, it wont know till the next 24 hours.

• Like 1

SERIOUSLY????

i cant have it yet because i installed the stable version??

THATS POOR!

😡

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

Stuck at 80% @ 0.8 MB/s...

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

3 minutes ago, GunnyCook said:

SERIOUSLY????

i cant have it yet because i installed the stable version??

THATS POOR!

😡

you must be w new dcs user … it has always been that way, every new module, map, campaign, is released first in Openbeta. It will go onto the stable version once it has been tested in openbeta for a while.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB