Countdown to Release

Me haces reír.

17 minutes ago, VDV said:

what means "double blinds"

Controls such as collective, cyclic and rudder are mapped to double or multiple controllers. By default it seems any controllers with axes get mapped, I needed to remove several binds so I had just cyclic pitch and roll to my stick, collective to my throttle and rudder to my pedals. Then I had to reverse the throttle axis bind and make it a slider.

• Like 1

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

19 minutes ago, Baldrick33 said:

Controls such as collective, cyclic and rudder are mapped to double or multiple controllers. By default it seems any controllers with axes get mapped, I needed to remove several binds so I had just cyclic pitch and roll to my stick, collective to my throttle and rudder to my pedals. Then I had to reverse the throttle axis bind and make it a slider.

Yep DCS always does that with axis by default with a new module. I always clear them all out first thing.  I would really prefer if they could make them all blank by default.

Edited by dburne
  • Like 2

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I knew when Wags completed his last quickstart video, it was going to drop!

Win 10 PRO 64bit

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero MB

Intel Core i7 6700K 4GHZ

EVGA GTX 980ti

32GB G.Skil Ripjaws DDR3 1866@1600mhz

Sound Blaster Recon 3D

Saitek X55 Rhino Stick

Trakir5 W/Pro clip :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, Malakhit said:

It's super easy to switch version: 

switching maybe, but it wont update stable to beta.

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

16 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Thank you for not betting. It's actually slow today. HAHA

image.png

🙂 Well, oddly  mine went quick and I was up and trying to fly the ah64 in about 15 minutes. It was the fastest update I've ever had. 

• Like 1

They're Here!

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

12 hours ago, Jagdgeschwader said:

Thinking about all the bugs that have already been found in this version, I'd rather wait for the stable version...

It's EARLIY ACCESS BETA its supposed to have bugs and even stable versions have tons of bugs also the wait for a stable version can be long. Have fun!

Edited by pii

12 hours ago, GunnyCook said:

switching maybe, but it wont update stable to beta.

FYI you can also switch it back if you want later. I used both versions for a long time then I realized it was just wasting space and removed the stable version, I've never looked back and never really could tell the difference. Well the choice is your so good luck and have fun no matter which you pick.

Just Downloading now... And I see that already people are complaining about it! What do you want guys? Read the T&C and meaning of "Early Access" before you start.

Meanwhile congratulations to the team, getting it out under such trying circumstances.👍

PS: little congrats to me too. This is post 666 - that has to be significant in some way 😉 

Edited by mkiii
addl info

vor 2 Stunden schrieb pii:

It's EARLIY ACCESS BETA its supposed to have bugs and even stable versions have tons of bugs also the wait for a stable version can be long. Have fun!

Yes, but in THIS open beta a bunch of bugs were reported in the first hour and many have not installed it at all because thy had problems with installation so you think what's better.

Viggen GIF 2.gif

"If we don't end war, war will end us."  

H. G. Wells

8 hours ago, pii said:

FYI you can also switch it back if you want later. I used both versions for a long time then I realized it was just wasting space and removed the stable version, I've never looked back and never really could tell the difference. Well the choice is your so good luck and have fun no matter which you pick.

Same, really no reason to be on stable IMO. 

On 3/18/2022 at 9:33 AM, Jagdgeschwader said:

Yes, but in THIS open beta a bunch of bugs were reported in the first hour and many have not installed it at all because thy had problems with installation so you think what's better.

I think the thousands of people that had no problems is a better indicator. But fill free to wait two years and still have bugs. Bye Bye

• Wags changed the title to Countdown to Release
  • BIGNEWY locked this topic