AH-64D Display export : Pilot's MPDs unavailable

im still only seeing the CPG screens on my cougars. 

i took the AH64 cockpit folder and merged it into my stall path, and then in my monitor config, i used the names "LEFT_MFCD" & "RIGHT_MFCD"

with this setup, i still only see the CPG screens exported to my 2 MFD monitors, did i set it up wrong?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

All of this was discussed to it's fullest extent in at least two threads; I even created detailed explanations about the issue and handling in the installation instructions of my AH-64D helios profile. It's a missing DCS feature for multiseat or bug. Whichever you prefer.

From what I saw there might be ways defining render-order with reshade mentioned by others. But yea, didn't have time to test or use it myself. Nor is that much of a problem; Even if hot-switching the MFD's would be nice. Vanilla you need to use new, unique names and comment out, i.e. disable the CPG MFD's as they will always be rendered by "default" otherwise.

Current WIP sneak-peek:

image.png

Edited by osram

18 minutes ago, osram said:

All of this was discussed to it's fullest extent in at least two threads; I even created detailed explanations about the issue and handling in the installation instructions of my AH-64D helios profile. It's a missing DCS feature for multiseat or bug. Whichever you prefer.

From what I saw there might be ways defining render-order with reshade mentioned by others. But yea, didn't have time to test or use it myself. Nor is that much of a problem; Even if hot-switching the MFD's would be nice. Vanilla you need to use new, unique names and comment out, i.e. disable the CPG MFD's as they will always be rendered by "default" otherwise.

Current WIP sneak-peek:

image.png

ok thanks, im not a Helios user, so i wasn't aware how that, or ReShade would apply to me.

I think i understand a bit more now, and can read some of those threads i had dismissed before.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals