X52 & Collective

dbw

My collective no longer functions through the X52 controller. Is there a way to re-activate it? I went into controls, tried everything there I could think of....exit mision, exited the game and restarted. The collective only functions with the +/- kes on the keypad. Thanks for any help.

Dave

Are you sure you have assigned it in the input? Go to Options-Input and from the Category drop down list select Axis commands (highlighted in green). What does the collective say? By default it's assigned to the slider. To change it, click on the slider in the X52 column, then click on Clear. After that click on Add and move the throttle, it will appear as JOY_Z, press OK to set it. Don't forget to save your profile as..

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply. Just figured it out. This sim is one incredable creation in its' complexity. Going to enjoy it. Just got it last night and have yet to print the manual. I will buy the hard cope when it's available. Very nice to have so many helpful people here.

Dave