AH-64 Pilot Position Rudder Not allowing Mapping

I have got a problem mapping the Rudder axis in the pilot position on the AH-64. 

The Rudder action has a red exclamation icon next to it and won't allow the rudder input to be recognised.  I have no problem setting up the rudder for the CP/G position. The screen shot below shows the problem to which I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance

dcs_binding_rudder_ ah64.png

Win 11, 64bit | Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz   3.79 GHz (Not Overclocked) | TM Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5

• 5 weeks later...

I am not sure that you have figured out yet.

For my TRP, I just clicked Rudder cell and clicked the drop down from "Key / Input" for something Z (that is for mime).  Then click okay to submit the change... Try rudder left and right.

Dell XPS 9730, i9-13900H, DDR5 64GB, Discrete GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080, 1+2TB M.2 SSD, TM HOTAS Warthog/TPR, TKIR5/TrackClipPro, Win 11 Pro

• 1 month later...

Just put your cursor mouse above the red indication, It will show you what are in confilct with, mos often you have assigned in the ui control layer some axis to other function.... UI layer is master over the other controls layers....hope this helps

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick