Cursor functions won't bind, cursor press does

As in the title , in the Apache I can't bind the cursor l/r and u/p to my Warthog throttle, either in axis(preferred) or key commands. Cursor press does assign. It's not a cursor fault as it's still working fine in the Hornet.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Edited by Airwolf466

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

Same for me. 

I can bind the x and z axis  of the hocas cursor and see it moving in the control setup so I know the binding is fine. 

once in the cockpit, I can move the cursor but if it touches the side of the screen, it becomes frozen and I cant move it anymore. 

I swap the cursor to the other screen where it appears in the middle but still cant move it around with the cursor hat. I press cursor enter, screen swap again and again and still no joy despite having correct input sensing in the axis setup... 

other modules cursor works fine still but hornet cursor has a different way of moving then before too. I ll repport in hornet bugs. 

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map

I also have the cursor stuck to the screen edge once it touches there. Doesn't seem to be hardware related, using a Virpil collective with an alpha grip.

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

I noticed that the cursor in most cases will freeze when it touches the screen edge. However if I center (let go) of my axis hat mapped up to the cursor (TM Warthog throttle). Then I will be able to move the cursor again.

Pelle Liljendal

(MooseMan)

I haven't tested how the cursors are working in pit,yet, but I did manage to get the axis' to assign to the throttle cursor. I was comparing the Apache setup with the DCS Hornet. If you look at the "key/button" drop down in the  axis Assignment Panel, the same joy_x and joy_y are listed for the throttle. If you select them from that list they will assign. So, the problem seems to be that the UI is not "seeing" you when you try to assign via moving the cursor up/down/left/right

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

On 3/17/2022 at 10:54 PM, VIXEN413 said:

Same for me. 

I can bind the x and z axis  of the hocas cursor and see it moving in the control setup so I know the binding is fine. 

once in the cockpit, I can move the cursor but if it touches the side of the screen, it becomes frozen and I cant move it anymore. 

I swap the cursor to the other screen where it appears in the middle but still cant move it around with the cursor hat. I press cursor enter, screen swap again and again and still no joy despite having correct input sensing in the axis setup... 

other modules cursor works fine still but hornet cursor has a different way of moving then before too. I ll repport in hornet bugs. 

SAME

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 5:54 PM, VIXEN413 said:

Same for me. 

What do you use to get it to show up in the first place? I press some button to get it to show up, from which point it proceeds to freeze in the center of either screen. 

Any news? Same problem here

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...