Radar page cursor behaviour change?

VIXEN413

Hey all, It seems I have some issues with the cursor stopping functioning at some point with the Apache so I tested rapidelly the hornet cursor on the radar and noticed a change. 

Atk rdr, if I go with the cursor on the margin to a value in front of a PB, I can depress the cursor to change the value (for ex, bars, azimuth, RWS/TWS swap, range arrows...) 

We use to click what we needed and then move the cursor away from there but now, after we depress the cursor, he goes upper left corner, for any items you change... 

It use to do it for the swap between TWS and RWS but not the rest. 

confirm the logic changed? 

Best regards

Edited by VIXEN413

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map

I dont know, 

Radar manual states that the cursor of TDC can be use to select a value by depressing it and releasing it. The rest of the sentence does not explicitly states that the cursor will park itself back in upper left corner... 

and since both behaviors have been seen on different patches, I would like to know if this was a correction in behaviour or a glitch created by the update. 

I experience cursor issues with the apache and was wondering if there would be any correlation too. 

BR

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map

Hey there, 

Right, I guess that one is on me. 

I tested last stable too and had same behaviour so I guess nothing changed. 

On my rig I have 2 DDI so I usually press PB on the sides of the screen to make my selections but while doing the test yesterday, I didnt connect all the USB of my rig and used the TDC over margin to changes settings, Something I usually never do. That must have got me... 

need more sleep I guess.. 

BR

• 5 weeks later...