Found a graphic bug

The first is caused by a setting in graphics.cfg in the sim's CONFIG folder. Find the CAMERA section and make sure middle clip is set to "2":

near_clip = 0.2;

middle_clip = 2;

far_clip = 80000;

Otherwise, when you pull your view back from default in the cockpit, you get that line.

The other two images look like what you get when you try to install both the Merzifon and Parkbox mods. They are incompatible, though there seems to be a fix: Merzifon & Parkbox Compatibility Fix. Scroll down to Kulbit's reply in the thread:

Mates! I've done it!

After lots of tryouts and following the indication oof PunxUnited i discovered how to made compatibility between the park box mod and the Merzifon mod.

First install the Merzifon mod

Go to the Bazar/World/Shapes folder and delete all the six files with "Hangar" in the name and the "Towbar" file

Then go to the Bazar/Temp Textures and delete all the files with "Hangar" in the name and the following files: "Chock", "Reifen", "Position Rot", "Wheel1", "Wheel2" and "wpp_park-nato".

Install the Park box mod.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Thank you Rich.

I fixed most of things.:)

But it still a little bit....:(

Unfortunately, I can't offer you much more help beyond what I already have, since I have neither mod installed. You are obviously missing some textures, probably from the TempTextures folder. But I'm not sure which ones they might be. You'll have to unzip each mod and copy/paste manually until you find what you need.

Rich

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.