HELP!!! English Ver Download

mamou

i have just bought the English version of DCS:BS

and im downloading it now. but the problem is that i have a 512Kbps download connection, so u can imagine my pain. but its losing connection to the server frequently.

I tried email the admins on

webmaster@digitalcombatsimulator.com - site administrator (please, write your login to speed up the answer)

support@digitalcombatsimulator.com - technical support

but these emails addresses are not working. Please give me the proper emails so i can get in touch with some1 who can help me out in getting this Sim.

Hoping to get replies really soon

Thank you

ive tried all different mirrors...and im still having lots of trouble....i always seem to end up with a broken link ..and i have started over about 5+ times already.

Why are the admins not answering this post.....i need to get in touch with them ..via email...and the ones advertised on the website are obsolete.

ADMIN PLEASE GET BACK TO ME>....this is really annoying NOW!!!!! i paid money for this i cant even get it

i am using a download manager...ive tried DAP and free Download manager. they both give me server error. and they never resume once they crash.

I need to the email of the admins to work out something.

im starting to get the feeling that ive wasted my US$50

that's wht i wanted to talk to the admin about ....if they can send me the files via CD or soemthing....coz i already paid for it.....i can pay for postage too....or money back for me ....

This is really pissing me off ....i tried different softwares....but im pretty sure the problem is not on my side...but on the server side

at the moment im in mauritius. im originally from melbourne...used to have 30 Mbps download from telstra...now im down to 512kbps

kuky can u burn the two files for me... i think Aus Post or DHL do the registered express post, and its paid on delivery. i can cover cost on my side...that would be awesome???

Edited by mamou

I wudnt say we sorted yet ....hehehe, not until i have this sim working happily we are not sorted...ive started a new download today at work now...im hoping that everything goes well and my install and serial works. Then we can say we sorted. :)

But ill like to say thanx for the support and quick replies from Groove and tex