DCS fails to load consistently

CrazedPilot

Updated to 2.7.11 today, eager to test the F-16s new FM changes. Instead, I was met by a crash or black screen. When I first launched DCS after the update, the small square window with the DCS logo on it popped up, just like normal. It closed out however, after just a few seconds and didn't launch the main window. I tried a few more times, removed all my mods, and then tried again. This time, it got past the small window and opened up the main window, but from there it just stayed black. No loading screen, no progress bar, no background. Just a black screen. 

Here is the log from my last attempt

dcs.log

I found one error right as it started: ERROR Lua::Config: load error Config/main.cfg:[string "Config/terrain.lua"]:2: attempt to concatenate local 'visibRange' (a nil value).

There were a few more errors dealing with ED and 3rd party dev models, but the only other major thing I noticed was this: 2022-03-18 00:19:29.721 ALERT   Dispatcher: Error starting Game GUI: [string "./MissionEditor/modules/TableUtils.lua"]:3: assertion failed!
2022-03-18 00:19:29.722 INFO    EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:2
2022-03-18 00:27:03.867 INFO    APP: application shutdown

Any help would be greatly appreciated!