Massive thankyou ED and all the team

diveplane

Being ex-AAC the Apache has a special place in my heart, just had a super quick first test flight and it feels awesome, and challenging in equal measures, everything feels pretty much as I expected it would, and the best chopper I have flown in DCS so far.

Can't wait for this one to flesh out, great job so far.

4 hours ago, ddc196 said:

Ok, amazing job ED! The realism of the Apache in VR is stunning. Having the NODS and IHADSS in your field of view, it works perfect with an HMD on your face. It just feels right. Not an intended thing but a working consequence. Also, the controls were daunting at first but messing around with things and I'm starting to feel less stupid. And, if you haven't tried it yet, fly from the front seat. It's a blast! Anyways, just wanted to express my excitement so far. Looking forward to the flights to come. Again, GREAT job ED!!!

AMD Ryzen 9 5900 - AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT - 64GB 3200 - Win 11 - 2 TB SSD (game drive) - Quest 3.

Simply amazing work. Playing single player for now, and I've yet to find a bug that would in any way take anything from the experience. Just flying the Apache feels so rewarding, and really fulfills those childhood dreams that were born with Jane's Longbow 2. Thank you.

I wasn't that hyped for the Apache, I thought it might be too much of a flying computer for me but I find it far more intuitive than I thought and can actually blow loads of stuff up after just a few minutes! I play exclusively SP and jumping between seats and using the AI from either works very well and it feels great in either seat in VR.

So I have switched from being a bit cold towards the hype to thinking this may be a milestone in combat flight sim development.

• Like 2

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Yep absolutely a beauty especially in VR. Thank you ED!!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I have said many thanks to all team and ED in various platforms; here and social media before, but, every time I sit in the Apache's cockpit, I feel to say thank you again and again guys.

Some may say I or some of us are exaggerating this too much, but NO, not yet. 😄

Even only taking off and landing ability would enough for me for an E.A. phrase.
ED did awesome and fabulous job on this aircraft.

Thank you ED! <-saying this while crying and clapping... 😄

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 4

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I'm glad, that the long wait was worth it. I loved Jane's AH-64D Longbow, but the extraordinary level of detail of the DCS version is just impressive. Thanks for this great product! 👍

It took me several hours in total to configure and finetune my HOTAS controls, but I think I have it. Wags tutorial was a great help to find the important bindings.

Now I can set my focus to the systems.

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H

Massive thank you to ED for this awesome module!

A very good EA release. Although some bugs here and there, already an impressive product. Looks like they are on top of things in the bug report thread 👍

Looking forward as this module matures.

Is it only me, or does it feel like the hype gets even stronger after release??

I feel like back in the days of Janes's Longbow 1/2 flying single mission hot potato or hornet's nest.

Thank you ED for keeping it up all these years. It was and still is a pleasure to see the community grow and get blasted off my flight seat with modules like that!💘

• Like 2

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset