DCS: AH-64D Screenshots and Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

Sleepy

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screen_220326_211001.png

• Like 1

13900@5.8Ghz, Asus TUF 4090 OC, 64GB@6400mhz DDR5, 4K, TrackIR 5, Tobii, Virpil CM2, CM3
F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | A-10C | A-10C II | AV-8B | AH-64D |  MI-24P | MI-8 | BS 2 | UH-1H | Mosquito | BF 109 | Spitfire | P-47D | CA | SC | WWII AP

Landing Results.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

WOW, everyone has some amazing Screenshots of the Apache! If it's OK can I use some of them for Thumbnails in my upcoming AH-64 Apache Videos????
Here's some videos, I'm loving making content for the AH-64 Apache for DCS. Sort of the reason for my tiny channel that will feature DCS content, other sim content, and some FPS content as well as some AAA 2D games, but most of my content will be VR Focused. Please check out the channel and videos, they're for the DCS Community by a fellow Sim Pilot who loves DCS World. Not sure the best way to attach these YT vids but here goes..... Would love to hear from you all in the comments, been trying to help people optimize DCS for VR some in my comments. Cheers Ya'll. Thanks ED for making our Flight Simulation Dreams Come True!

Here is the Apache on a Gorgeous Morning Sunrise Instant Action Mission. Apache vs Train here...

Here is the Apache at Dawn, the Cinematic like intro in this was my favorite set of shots of the AH-64D Apache so far. George AI is great, was being sarcastic with the Thumbnail, check out this gorgeous Morning/Sunrise video of the DCS AH64D Apache here -

Here are 7 ship landings in 16 knot winds of the DCS AH-64 Apache Helicopter doing some Naval Operations.

In this video tons of targets on the Nevada Map Range get Destroyed. Here's the AH-64 Apache going on a Rampage on the Range.

This video took an entire day to make inside Adobe Premiere trying to Warp Stabilize some VR shots of the AMAZING ARTWORK ED put into the AH-64D Apache's Pilot Cockpit. Here it is like you've never seen it before, can only get this close in Virtual Reality! Was walking around my living room inside the Beast here.

Tons more DCS content to come over at my channel. Please stop by and say hello, visit the channel here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNrJafMIaSDbfLC7MdCKJ0A

Hope to hear from some of you. Cheers
Rob
VRimulator on YT

Edited by VRimulator
  • Like 1