Cannot switch from pilot to CPG in multiplayer

awildc172

Because it‘s multiplayer and not single player!! As far as i know, there is no multiplayer craft you can switch from pilot to copilot if you play in Multiplayer

CPU: Intel i7-5820K 3,3GHz

Motherboard: ASUS X99-A

Grafik Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX1080 Ti 337.50

RAM: 32GB

PIMAX 5k+ BE

Hotas Warthog with Simped Pedals

WIN 10 64bit

DirctX 11.0

3 minutes ago, Butcher59 said:

Because it‘s multiplayer and not single player!! As far as i know, there is no multiplayer craft you can switch from pilot to copilot if you play in Multiplayer

I think the F-14 can now, but that's very very new. Definitely wouldn't expect the Apache to be able too

Edited by Snakepit92

2 hours ago, Butcher59 said:

The Huey (and I think the Hind too) can be configured in the mission editor to allow seat swapping in multiplayer.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

No, I think you have to go back to your control-bindings.

In the Pilot-controls there is the option to switch to CPG-seat (kyb 2). There is also the option to switch back to the Pilot-seat (kyb 1), but that is obsolete. When you are in the CPG-seat the Pilot-bindings don't apply anymore. You should bind kyb 1 in the CPG-bindings.

I hope that makes sense.

• ED Team

This is currently correct as is. 

We are discussing being able to switch in multiplayer as a solo player, but understand it adds an extra layer of complexity to multiplayer and a decision on this is yet to be made, we wait for the teams assessment

thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

9 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

This is currently correct as is. 

We are discussing being able to switch in multiplayer as a solo player, but understand it adds an extra layer of complexity to multiplayer and a decision on this is yet to be made, we wait for the teams assessment

thanks

I'm so glad you guys are at least discussing it. Can't describe my disappointment for not being able to do this from the get go.

• Like 2