Multiplayer: CPG Laser Desync when using Linear Motion Comp.

Hobnob

In the video, you see me fire one hellfire successfully onto my slaved point, then deselect slave and use Linear Motion Comp to hold the TAD on the target and fire a second hellfire. However, this second hellfire misses by approx. 30M.

From the pilots perspective, when I deselect slave and try to use Linear Motion Comp, the TAD as seen from the pilots TAD Video Feed wonders off, in the direction that the missile actually goes as shown in the video.

At a guess, it appears Linear Motion Comp isn't synchronised between CPG and Pilot, meaning that when the CPG uses Linear Motion Comp, The pilot sees the TAD slide away from the target as if Linear Motion Comp was never selected. 

In the track file, you'll see that I make several attempts at creating a waypoint near the target. The laser/ TAD Aimpoint desync extends to this as well, and when I slave to the point I had just created using the tad, it moves the tad some distance away.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545002640577396756/954267542422159360/Playground_Cauc-20220318-035457.trk

(sending the track file as a discord cdn link because its too big to upload directly)