Anyone have a russian CD of Black Shark?

Kenan

I have a lightscribe recorder and wanted to burn me a nice Black Shark photo on a dvd once I downloaded the english version. Unfortunatelly, couldn't find anything on google image search (except for the small pictures).

So anyone of you guys with a russian version would be kind enough to post a scan image of the cd or photo (with some decent resolution)?

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

I have a lightscribe recorder and wanted to burn me a nice Black Shark photo on a dvd once I downloaded the english version. Unfortunatelly, couldn't find anything on google image search (except for the small pictures).

So anyone of you guys with a russian version would be kind enough to post a scan image of the cd or photo (with some decent resolution)?

Thanks!

http://images.google.ru/images?imgsz=huge&gbv=2&hl=ru&newwindow=1&q=%D0%BA%D0%B0-50&btnG=%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA+%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BA

Here you are buddy i hope this helps.

BlackShark.jpg

• Like 1

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

No problem.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2