Multiplayer Question

Clu43

First off, Just like to say Hello to all the good people here in the forums.,And thank DCS for such a great product. Iv'e been coming here for past couple years checking the progress of BS.,and finally being able to fly ( more or less),lol....has been great.,I did purchase the russian version,and recently the english ver.,and no dought the DVD ver when it arrives.:thumbup:

I do have a Question on multiplayer., I made a quicky mission for online play so me and my bro can have some practice sessions., but do i need to transfer the mission file to any client who wishes to join or is the mission automatically uploaded to clients?

As i get abit more familar with the English ver i'm sure i'll have more questions.,for now all works great on my system.,(hope to include my system specs in signature later., too busy right now., lol.):thumbup:

Again, thanks to DCS and to all the RotorHeads in this Forum

K10N780SLIX3-WiFi Motherboard,

Phenom II 940 Black Edition, @ 3.0-3.4 Ghz.

G.SKILL 4GB SDRAM DDR2 1066,

OCZ Vertex 2 3.5" 90GB SATA II (SSD),

2 X MSI N450GTS CYCLONE 1GD5/OC450 SLI'd

TrackIR 5, ver 5.1 final drivers | Saitek X52 Pro

240 Gig HD | Claro Plus++ sound card | Win7_64

Thanks Ulrich for reply.,been flying Stermovik series for years,and always had to transfer files to client manualy. Have a good one.

K10N780SLIX3-WiFi Motherboard,

Phenom II 940 Black Edition, @ 3.0-3.4 Ghz.

G.SKILL 4GB SDRAM DDR2 1066,

OCZ Vertex 2 3.5" 90GB SATA II (SSD),

2 X MSI N450GTS CYCLONE 1GD5/OC450 SLI'd

TrackIR 5, ver 5.1 final drivers | Saitek X52 Pro

240 Gig HD | Claro Plus++ sound card | Win7_64

Similar question:

Im LockOn it was possible for a client to save the mission he joined from a running server. In case of hosting issues, this was a great way to share the same mission amongst clients so that different people could try to host it.

Is there a way in Black Shark for a client to save the mission from the server he´s connected to?

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

On the multiplay topic, does the server determine whether clients are in simulation mode or arcade? or are simulated players and arcade players mixed ingame. There is going to be quite an imbalance if certain parameters in multiplay are not set by the server for all players.

The mission builder can force all clients to fly in sim or all in arcade mode by setting the mission options in the editor.

If nothing is set there, clients joining this mission can use any settings of their own choice.

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

On the multiplay topic, does the server determine whether clients are in simulation mode or arcade? or are simulated players and arcade players mixed ingame. There is going to be quite an imbalance if certain parameters in multiplay are not set by the server for all players.

Difficulty options of server are forced to clients.

picture.php?albumid=243&pictureid=1732