Unable to map TDC as an axis to TM Warthog Hotas throttle

Major Corvus
Go to solution Solved by Jive,

As of the title. I am unable to map the TDC cursor control to my Thrustamaster Warthog TDC. The only TDC cursor option in axis settings is ‘as a mouse’, which I cannot select on the Throttle column 

Kit: i9 10900k, Rog Strix RTX 4090, Asus Rog strix Z490 Mobo, 64 GB, Varjo Aero HMD running Open VR

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Thrustmaster Pendular rudder peddles

MODS: Pretty much all of them

I believe the control you need to bind is the Hocas axis x and y in axis commands.

INTEL i9 9900k @ 5Ghz, Asus Z390 strix ROG, 32gb 3200mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H110i,, HP REVERB, Win 10 64bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, J3ST3R said:

I believe the control you need to bind is the Hocas axis x and y in axis commands.

Yes, that's what I've had to do, but I can't bind the analogue stick for this exact purpose as you can on the A10 and similar. I've had to bind a hat to it which I'll probably need for something else in the seemingly realestate heavy HOCAS of the Apache, and I've got a perfectly good (well twitchy af) analogue stick going spare. Unless they're simulating how the cursor opperates in the real aircraft, then I'm hoping it's an oversight 🤞

Kit: i9 10900k, Rog Strix RTX 4090, Asus Rog strix Z490 Mobo, 64 GB, Varjo Aero HMD running Open VR

• Solution
48 minutes ago, Major Corvus said:

Yes, that's what I've had to do, but I can't bind the analogue stick for this exact purpose as you can on the A10 and similar. I've had to bind a hat to it which I'll probably need for something else in the seemingly realestate heavy HOCAS of the Apache, and I've got a perfectly good (well twitchy af) analogue stick going spare. Unless they're simulating how the cursor opperates in the real aircraft, then I'm hoping it's an oversight 🤞

I used the TMWG stick and throttle too and HOCAS cursor binds just fine. Ignore the one labelled TDC

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Jive said:

I used the TMWG stick and throttle too and HOCAS cursor binds just fine. Ignore the one labelled TDC

That's done the job thanks. I'm just so used to seeing TDC and binding it.

You are a splendid person indeed 👍

• 2 months later...

I use the deltssim electronics tdc mod. What are the correct axis settings. Ie curvature, deadzone, etc

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5