Question to other language versions

mig29movt

Hi all

My question is:

Are there any advantages by buying the english version instead of the german one (or others?), for example: language support in future releases or will all of them released in all language versions?

And what is included in the boxed version (manual)?

Thanks already for your help

Greetings

mig29movt

PS: sorry for my poor english, german would be a lot better... :P

PPS: Damn it, thats such a great job you did here DCS, i would even buy it for 150$, seriously :thumbup:

Edited by mig29movt

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• ED Team

A large focus of the team right now is completing the French, German and Spanish versions with localization. We hope to release them early next year.

The boxed version includes the DVD and hard copy quick start guides. All other manuals are in PDF format.

• Like 1

Wow,

thanks for your fast reply I appreciate that

so I will wait for the german download release (and burn it onto a DVD if it works)

I could also do some translation work, if you like to =)

Greetz

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

PS: sorry for my poor english,...

I could also do some translation work,...

LOL

Some other questions on the localized (German or else) version:

- Will the cockpit labeling be translated as well or stay chooseable only between Russian and English?

- How about in-game AI voice (wingmen, ATC etc.)? - English only, German only, or selectable (which would be best, of course!)?

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

LOL

hmm

I mean translate word per word (technical things and stuff) but i'm horrible in grammar :smartass:

A free patch english-german would be better...

For me it isn't that important to have Black Shark in german (it also worked for Lock on 1.12c), it would be better for me to buy it in english and change the language afterwards... if it's necessary

Guest gulfcoastfella
LOL

Some other questions on the localized (German or else) version:

- Will the cockpit labeling be translated as well or stay chooseable only between Russian and English?

- How about in-game AI voice (wingmen, ATC etc.)? - English only, German only, or selectable (which would be best, of course!)?

I second this question. In which languages will cockpit-labeling and radio-comms be rendered?

Again...

Will there be a patch from english to german? (or the other language versions)

I would really like to buy the english version now :xmas: (instead of waiting 3 months) and patch the game afterwards if it's necessary...