A10 SHAKING

JabbyJabara

25 minutes ago, Yurgon said:

This is actually the OpenBeta that exists precisely so we find and report problems like this one.

If it was getting pushed into stable, I might be inclined to agree with you.

Right now the system is working exactly the way it's supposed to: There's a problem, it was reported and acknowledged, and now we have to wait for a fix.

So then what's the point of the huge closed beta team when something as simple as the inverted BHOT and WHOT aren't caught?

Besides, open beta is a release platform for modules...

Back at 2,0 days, OB/Stable made sense... now that DCS is several hundred GB, expecting anyone to have both versions installed is unreasonable.

And please, don't tell me "well just go to stable period"; because how much longer will I have to wait to fly the Apache; as I already had to wait 5 months from purchase to now.....

I asked a simple question; what does reported earlier mean, does it mean it'll be fixed in a hotfix, or not....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, XCNuse said:

I asked a simple question; what does reported earlier mean, does it mean it'll be fixed in a hotfix, or not....

Reported earlier means it got already reported. It has absolutely nothing to do with the date of the next patch or if the fix for that issue will be in a hotfix or in the next patch.

Edited by razo+r
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, XCNuse said:

And please, don't tell me "well just go to stable period"; because how much longer will I have to wait to fly the Apache; as I already had to wait 5 months from purchase to now.....

So you agree that in order to get the latest and greatest, you help ED find and report bugs and problems so they can deliver a more polished product for customers who wait for the stable release. Awesome. 👍

11 minutes ago, XCNuse said:

I don't know the answer to that. I guess there's a chance BigNewy and Nineline and Wags don't know the answer to that, at least not right now.

I also don't see that it changes anything. It'll be fixed when it's fixed, and until then it'll be broken. Doesn't get much simpler than that. 😂

32 minutes ago, Yurgon said:

So you agree that in order to get the latest and greatest, you help ED find and report bugs and problems so they can deliver a more polished product for customers who wait for the stable release. Awesome. 👍

I don't know the answer to that. I guess there's a chance BigNewy and Nineline and Wags don't know the answer to that, at least not right now.

I also don't see that it changes anything. It'll be fixed when it's fixed, and until then it'll be broken. Doesn't get much simpler than that. 😂

I find it somewhat hard to believe, that the amount of basic foundational bugs from this most recent patch was not found by the CBTs... A10 shaking, Hornet/Viper Radar bugs, Apache rudder pedals reversed, FLIR broken ect.

Guess that is where XCNuse's frustration is coming from, among others.

Literally the 2nd post in this thread says the devs are aware of the problem. Assume its going to be fixed ASAP.

• Like 2

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Does aware mean they know that it exists, or does it mean they know how to fix it / have the information they need to fix it?

This is what I'm trying to get at. "Reported Earlier" isn't giving that answer.

Just trying to wrap my head around where this bug stands; if it needs information from OB players, or not.

Edited by XCNuse

5 minutes ago, XCNuse said:

Just trying to wrap my head around where this bug stands; if it needs information from OB players, or not.

The way I understand it, "reported" means they know about the bug and have all the information that they need, and no further action is required on our side.

Otherwise, reports often get marked as "Can't reproduce", "Correct as is" or "Track needed" or some such, and they'll usually also ask specific questions in that regard.

13 minutes ago, XCNuse said:

Does aware mean they know that it exists, or does it mean they know how to fix it / have the information they need to fix it?

This is what I'm trying to get at. "Reported Earlier" isn't giving that answer.

Dude, I get it. Theyve been slow on working the A-10CII for over a year. Give it a week or 2; hotfixes are very common 'round these here parts. Bugfixes are a big thing they do after they release a big project.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Tested today, the shaking is really "big". But for me, as VR player not using mouse to click buttons but just looking on the buttons with center of mi view, its not problem, because the screen is actually shaking with the pointer in same manner, so it always stand on the same spot. Thats why it didnt feeled so bad for me. Also in VR one si used to not being able to be perfectly still with his head 🙂

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

8 minutes ago, ASpiderfromMars said:

I have been flying other modules for a while. So I was sure I damaged the plane at take of. Landed and asked for repairs. Still back in the air heavy vibrations , but went to firing range and had my fun. But I guess I know how drivers feel in the new F1 cars. 

Lol. A fellow F1 fan I see. Those 2022 cars are bouncybois

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MstrCmdr said:

I havent verified but i hope its gone. I can live with a busted FLIR for a bit but that shake was insane.

Just flew in it, it appears to be gone (smooth flying from surface to medium altitude) and only minorly shakes in the extremely high AOA regime.  So more or less back to normal.

• Like 1