TM Profile ?

Anyone have a good TM profile for both pilot and CP set up separately ??

Intel I7-10700K, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVMe, MSI Z490 ACE, RAM:64GB DDR4 3600, WIN 10-64, 1080Ti😩

Waiting on a good RTX

AH-64D|AV-88|A10CII|F15E|F16CM|FA18C|F14B|NV|PG|Syria|Synia

Going thru the tutorials I find what I need to map and and decide where I want it to be located. Decide on Sequence, Chain, and tempo commands and then go from there.  Check the downloads section on the website "Profiles" and see if someone has posted one for the module you want.  I don't use them I just look to see how they are using all the buttons, and if it's ergonomic or not.  Are you using TARGET GUI or SCRIPT?......  

Sempre Fortis

I'm still not sure how to use George the most effectively.  As CPG should I map my controls to the tedac rather than the hocas and let George fly?  If you map to the hocas then I guess you use the buttons on the tedac for control.  As CPG if you are using the hocas then not sure how you control the bird when trying to use the tedac?  Has anyone else fussed with this and come up with a good conclusion?  I guess an option would be to use the hocas and use a modifier to use the same controls for the tedac...but that starts to sound a little overwhelming!!

Thoughts?

13 minutes ago, mla306 said:

I'm still not sure how to use George the most effectively.  As CPG should I map my controls to the tedac rather than the hocas and let George fly?  If you map to the hocas then I guess you use the buttons on the tedac for control.  As CPG if you are using the hocas then not sure how you control the bird when trying to use the tedac?  Has anyone else fussed with this and come up with a good conclusion?  I guess an option would be to use the hocas and use a modifier to use the same controls for the tedac...but that starts to sound a little overwhelming!!

Thoughts?

I have gone full George and  just mapped my stick axes as the TADS manual tracker!

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

If you want to keep everything on your HOTAS but you're running out of buttons, hats and axes then you could try what I've done. It works quite nicely for me. I'm still tweaking a few things and moving stuff around so I'll try to get my whole control layout done on a template in the next couple of days, but here's the methodology I've used:

i have been using this profile myself, and im finding it give good mapings overall, at least for the PLT.

my next session is going to be understanding the CPG mappings and if i can use these or if i should switch to a PS4 controller for TEDAC

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals