No radio coms in my spitfire on the channel & Normandie maps with new update

crousti

for example: with same radio inputs in ME channel map, Manston 118.45 canal B or whatever, all good with p-51, Mosquito  etc, but in the Spitfire, i.e  in the screen radio menu choosing request to land/Manston i hear my request, but no (airbase controler)voice feedback, only some text lines up left screen vanishning quickly.... same issue on Caucasus map, Normandie  map etc.

something seem to be "broken" in the radio com system into Spitfire module.

i did a full/slow repair & clear obsolete files.  issues stay there. could you check yours ? apologyze for my english

Edited by crousti
text modified

• crousti changed the title to No radio coms in my spitfire on the channel & Normandie maps with new update

I have a similar issue with the F-16.  No radio audio or printed messages since the last update. But my messages are going through (e.g. wingmen will respond to them).  EDIT:  Seems to be all aircraft and maps.  I've tested the F-86, F-5, F14, F16 so far.  Caucuses, Persian Gulf, Nevada, Syria, Channel.

Edited by Full Refund

ORIGINAL:  8088 4.77 Mhz  |  640kb RAM UPGRADE  |  TANDY 16-COLOR VIDEO  |  DUAL 5.25" FLOPPY DRIVES  |  13" VGA MONITOR  |  TANDY DELUXE JOYSTICK

CURRENT:  i5-12600k @ 5.0 Ghz  |  32GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz  |  NVIDIA RTX 4090  |  3TB NVMe M.2 DRIVES  |  Pimax 8KX |  X56 RHINO HOTAS  |  VKB T-RUDDER Mk.IV  |  SIMSHAKER  |  VOICEATTACK w/VIACOM Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Yes... in furballs with the spitfire I communicate to cover me to my wingmen and nobody say anything, or any other comms. in my case they do not command what I say. No audio, no command. They do nothing (and I am supposed to be same freq. Channel A in all furballs in The channel.

Edited by Japo32