It’s the little things…

clayvt

Not sure what the dangling hook is for but after about 1 minute I was wondering if there is any way to remove it?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Well, I for one am shocked at this early access, the total unrealism of the M4 selector - everybody knows that you cannot put it into 'Safe' when the hammer is down, after the trigger is pulled! My goodness, they're just playing with us now! I expect an immediate hotfix.

/sarcasm 🙂

I was really surprised to find the trigger and safety was clickable, awaiting the negligent discharge simulation in a future patch - I too would like to put a 5.56 round into the canopy 🙂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, S. Low said:

Yep! And my buddy noticed that the selector switch works on the m4 in the front seat 

thats actually hillarious ! 

1 hour ago, ARM505 said:

Well, I for one am shocked at this early access, the total unrealism of the M4 selector - everybody knows that you cannot put it into 'Safe' when the hammer is down, after the trigger is pulled! My goodness, they're just playing with us now! I expect an immediate hotfix.

/sarcasm 🙂

I was really surprised to find the trigger and safety was clickable, awaiting the negligent discharge simulation in a future patch - I too would like to put a 5.56 round into the canopy 🙂

who the <profanity> carries around an unchambered gun anyway ?  

maybe the gun is unchambered, but somebody racked the gun without a magazine, before inserting once..  hence both selector and trigger working. But of course the selector shouldnt go to safe anymore after cliiiick 😉

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

8 hours ago, ARM505 said:

everybody knows

No I don't know. 😄

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

8 hours ago, Sarge55 said:

Not sure what the dangling hook is for but after about 1 minute I was wondering if there is any way to remove it?

NGL, I don't even see it like 95% of the time in VR... just the front one, but it hardly distracts me dealwithit.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I think this is the first module with an actual difference between VR and flat screen? Specifically, the IHADSS/NVG's  - for those who haven't seen it in VR, the IHADSS is actually rendered and animated in front of your right eye (it animates only when moved away from your eye, it appears instantly when selected I think?), unlike the flat screen with it's little tranparent impression of the monocle, which appears and disappears instantly. Also in VR, you can see the NVG's on your helmet above your head when they're flipped up. It looks very cool.

Again, I'm blown away by how good things look in VR. I have to turn just about everything down to nothing on my poor little 1080, but at least getting a solid 40fps (don't laugh, it actually does work ok). That front cockpit feels small!

Also, the top strap of the harness on the seat vibrates (while we're talking about little bits that move).