Multicrew Fixed Wing Aircraft by ED

OfficerBull

In a podcast that'll be posted at the bottom of this comment, Wags talks about a multicrew fixed wing aircraft that will have an AI like George. I just wanted to grab a few people with some braincells (unlike myself) to speculate what we could be seeing in the future. While I know there are other fixed wing aircraft outside the U.S, I am not really familiar with foreign aircraft. I was thinking of maybe an F-111, or potentially our first designated bomber like a B-1 being they are updating the ai model to a very high degree. What are your thoughts/ wishes for a multicrew aircraft?

Edited by OfficerBull
  • Like 2

I'm a pretty big cold War buff. I still vividly remember Desert Storm on the news when I wasa youth. So for me it would have to be the F-111. We already have the F-14 with the F-4E, and the A-6E on the way. I truly wish the Mudhen would have a Jester style Ai. Honestly I would also go for an early Super Bug with a good Ai WSO. What would be really cool is an E-2 though. Let the Ai fly while you run a console. As much as I would like to see a B-1B in-game I'm not sure if it would sell well enough to really be worth it. Now all that being said.  If they could get a C-130 going, especially with a gunship option. That would make a perfect heavy to have an Ai to work with. I definitely would like to see tactical airlift get some love in DCS. Just some thoughts. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FlankerKiller said:

So I forgot WWII. The B-25 is the perfect multi crew bomber candidate. 

Soooooo, we 100% agree on that. Feel free to chime in on my B-25 topic. Lol

If speed is death…, buy a Honda and live forever.