LHG Cursor not working after using Thumbforce Controller in CPG

Go to solution Solved by NWGJulian,

hey guys

i have flown for hours today with my friend, and this problem occured basically everytime. it should be easy to reproduce:

1. after hot start, i can simply place some waypoints and target points on the TSD. works with mission grip cursor and also with LHG cursor on the tedac handle

2. get into combat, engage bandits, sight to tads, fire laser, launch hellfires, blow stuff up etc

3. go back to TSD and try to place some new waypoints

4. notice that you cannot slew your cursor anymore

anybody else with this problem?

vor 4 Stunden schrieb NineLine:

Can you share a track please? Thanks.

i think i could create a perfect track-file.

it is the quickstart AH64 HOT START mission.

i am in pilot seat first, cursor works. then i go to CPG seat, and the cursor still works. suddenly it doesnt work anymore, but suddenly it works again. in the end it doesnt work. all i do is, slewing around with the TADS, press slave/unslave, SIGHT select HMD and TADS, etc.

it changes everytime i restart the mission

EDIT: it might have to do something with slewing the cursor the the border of the screen

cursor_not_slewable_as_cpg.trk

Edited by NWGJulian

At least some of the screens do not appear to have limits for the cursor coordinates, which means that although the cursor appears at the edge of the screen, its actual coordinates might be miles off outside of the screen.  This will probably be fixed, but in the meantime, maybe try moving your cursor away from the edge, until it starts to move again. 

• Like 1

i would like to second that i have had this issue regardless of whether or not the thumbforce controller was used. it occured whenever scrolling the LHG cursor to the edge of the screen where i would lose all control of the cursor. If i his the cursor swap button i would still have no control of the cursor. This was resolved y adding a deadzone of 3 to the LHG cursor axes