Praises and only praises!

haigotron

Hello,

Im usually lurking around in these forums, and not really posting - but I bought the english version yesterday and I cannot hold back any longer!

I come from an IL-2 heavy and LOMAC light background, but after going through the game for a couple of hours, I can honestly say that the bar has been raised in flight sim quality.

From the biggest things, down to the smallest details, I can say that DCS has done an excellent job with Black Shark. I cannot wait to see what the future holds.

Yes, there might be small hitches and bugs, here and there...but honestly...what game comes out 100% clean?

So I just wanted to thank everyone at DCS and ED for an amazing game! I'll be on this one for YEARS to come!!!

Yes, this is probably one of the best game releases, in terms of being bug free, in awhile. Kudos to not only ED for making this awesome sim, but to the beta testers, that helped out just as much, by putting in the needed time to find and point out the bugs that ED needed to fix before release. Good job of both teams on an awesome release :) I hope the rest come out as good and clean as this one. :)