alphamale problem thread

Alphamale

I have similar problems.  I updated the Openbeta version and first it said I have no authorization.  But then it continued. Eventually,  I got to the main screen where the AH-64D was checked marked to install.  Once I hit the button there was a long pause and then a message saying I was not authorized.  I tried again, same message.  I am now in the process of "Repair Install".   What is going on here?  I bought this over a year ago.  Never had this problem with Hornet, AC-10, AV-8B, Super Carrier, or ANY of the maps.

4 minutes ago, Alphamale said:

What is going on here?

Hard to say, with the little data you provide … I’d guess that you updated DCS without disabling your User Mods first, but would have to look onto your dcs.log file to be sure.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Just now, Rudel_chw said:

Hard to say, with the little data you provide … I’d guess that you updated DCS without disabling your User Mods first, but would have to look onto your dcs.log file to be sure.

Well, for cryin out loud.  They can't provide a program that tells you how to get your legitimate module to play nice with the OB version?  All the other modules since Warthog were simple click and it updated and I was in cockpit in less than ten minutes.  Now with Apache I get all sorts of install warnings...like "This does not work with Steam"....I KNOW THAT,  skip that message. Complete waste of money. 

Edited by Alphamale

• ED Team

Many are flying without any problem give us more information and we will try to help you with your problem

Please attach your dcs log it will give more clues. I will also split your posts from this one as it is a different issue

also ensure you do not have any unofficial mods creating a problem. 

Thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2