always crash to desktop, cant start any fly with these "baby" :(

IzNoGooD666
Go to solution Solved by Hammer1-1,

I had crash to reset a couple times. Needed to push the voltage of my CPU a tiny bit to stabilize the overclock/undervolt I am driving.

The Apache (or the new game version) seem to stress the CPU a bit more. No problems since then.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Thanks for the suggestion I however do not have aircraft mods installed. Actions taken so far are as follows: Reinstalled driver package for Thrustmaster Warthog, verified latest version of TARGET Software and all USB connections to motherboard data. DCS version is up to date, all files good when running repair. Operating System Win 10 Pro. Issue appears limited to AH-64, the Ka-50, Mi-24, SA342 and  Uh-1H modules are currently functioning normal.  

Am 19.3.2022 um 01:18 schrieb NineLine:

We need to see your log files, things you can try are a slow clean up, removing all mods, making sure your drivers are up to date.

Report back with logs if you continue to have issues. Thanks.

Here are my, ty all for your work 🙂

Have no Mods.

And dont have, any time any, so installation should be clear.

Greets

dcs.log-20220318-233851.zip dcs.log-20220321-233055.zip

Am 20.3.2022 um 15:26 schrieb LeonisMara:

Same Issue, see video. Hope it helps with troubleshooting. Also occurs when under powered flight.   

wish can claim the copckpit XD, my sim crash 3-4 ? seconds before i get to my seat 😕

but i am sure they guys from ED will make it 🙂

2 hours ago, IzNoGooD666 said:

Here are my, ty all for your work 🙂

Have no Mods.

The two dcs.log files in you original post are corrupt and unusable, you might want to try and recreate, upload and test the new ones can be opened or read.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

• Solution

Everyone has had this problem, the fix is to get the graphics textures off of high to either medium or low. Appears to be a big memory leak at the very least, but its only in VR.

• Like 1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

thx that will work for me!

but i am sorry that ED dont know about this.  so the min and max HW config should be updatet.  Or ?

or maybe it will be better after any time.

TY so much....now i waaaaant, to fly it right now! 😆

So excited...

Regards

ED knows about it, a few threads with this same problem including one of mine.

• Thanks 1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins