Maverick Display unusable due to WHOT now BHOT

TimSell75

Hello, maybe this is in connection to the new FLIR mixed up of BHOT and WHOT. But now the Maverick IIR display is also switched from WHOT to BHOT. As there is no switch to change it, in opposite to the TGP, the Maverick is now unusable. You just can´t see the targeting cross anymore because it is also white and it does not seperate from the white background. Hope it will be fixed soon as there is no workaround that I know of.

🖥️ i5-13600K, 64GB DDR4 3200, RTX4090 24GB, M2 PCIe 1TB   🥽 Pimax Crystal   🕹️ Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster TPR Rudders

vor 43 Minuten schrieb jaylw314:

Does the Boat Switch not change the color of the MAV page crosshair and symbology from white to black?

Yeah thanks it does, I had to make the Maverick SOI. But nevertheless, the Maverick Seeker should show WHOT and not BHOT, as this is how it is in reality and was before the patch.

🖥️ i5-13600K, 64GB DDR4 3200, RTX4090 24GB, M2 PCIe 1TB   🥽 Pimax Crystal   🕹️ Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster TPR Rudders

1 hour ago, TimSell75 said:

Yeah thanks it does, I had to make the Maverick SOI. But nevertheless, the Maverick Seeker should show WHOT and not BHOT, as this is how it is in reality and was before the patch.

Yes, but at least there's a workaround since who knows how long a fix will take?

Yes, but the Solution only works for day missions. Because we have another bug that prevents from adjusting the display brightness now. So in night missions the maverick screen is just a blinding white square due to the now mostly white background, without the possibility to dim it down. So for night missions the maverick is unusable due to the combination of these two bugs.

14 hours ago, TimSell75 said:

Hello, maybe this is in connection to the new FLIR mixed up of BHOT and WHOT. But now the Maverick IIR display is also switched from WHOT to BHOT. As there is no switch to change it, in opposite to the TGP, the Maverick is now unusable. You just can´t see the targeting cross anymore because it is also white and it does not seperate from the white background. Hope it will be fixed soon as there is no workaround that I know of.

You can use Right or Left+ R Alt to change the color on the Maverick screen..From white lines and cross to black and vice versa

Edited by Dragan