Potential fix for George not firing Hellfires

idenwen

Duplicate his TADS video to your screen to see if he has the wrong HF missile type selected (Missile? in the lower right corner).

If so switch to his seat, weapons page, select the correct laser hellfire, go back to pilot seat.

He will shoot again.

Seems to be triggerable by ordering him to cease fire while working on a solution.

Edited by idenwen
typo

Also have this issue where he will stop firing (Hellfires no longer show the channel on the WPN page in the back seat when George is in control, only the L). Since there is no way to switch to CPG in MP for the listed fix, is the only solution to rearm/grab a new helicopter?

1 hour ago, Damned - Gh0st said:

Also have this issue where he will stop firing (Hellfires no longer show the channel on the WPN page in the back seat when George is in control, only the L). Since there is no way to switch to CPG in MP for the listed fix, is the only solution to rearm/grab a new helicopter?

as far as I can tell, yes. unless we get the ability to do mp swaps

Was having this problem in a mission I made where he wouldn't fire LOAL, I switch to LOBL and engage a few targets, then back to LOAL and it works.  Went back and watched the track and TSD bottom right said PHS lo norm when it didn't work and the same thing the time it did work, so there might be something else causing the problem.

Edited by Basilone