Loud audio!

HelipilotEGLW

Not sure if this is a local issue or others are facing the same problem, but when i fire the gun from the pilots seat (manual or AI) the audio for gun gets louder and louder. The only way to revert it back to normal audio levels is to Esc to the "mission Paused" menu and re-enter the sim the audio then instantly reverts to normal.

I experienced a similar moment but I'm still investigating.
While flying, game sound went lower suddenly. I turned up the volume and kept playing. After a while, sound came back loudly. I scared of the volume 😄 and I turned the volume down.

As the HelipilotEGLW, I'm not sure if it's local thing or a issue on DCS side.

Edited by Devrim

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

1 hour ago, Devrim said:

While flying, game sound went lower suddenly. I turned up the volume and kept playing. After a while, sound came back loudly. I scared of the volume 😄 and I turned the volume down.

Do you have DCS Voice Chat enabled?  If so, use this guide to fix the audio: https://www.howtogeek.com/710106/how-to-stop-windows-10-from-lowering-audio-volume-on-a-call/

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Shmegegge 1-1 Aero said:

Do you have DCS Voice Chat enabled?

Yes. Wow, I didn't aware of that. Thanks Shmegegge!

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068