Unable to communicate with ground crew with a closed canopy anymore

312_JS

Hello since the 2.7.10.19473 patch, that was supposed to add the "Ground crew is now heard with a closed canopy" feature, I am unable to do so.
That's correct. I used to be able to until that patch, that was supposed to fix what was actually working for me.
I've tried countless times (and took off naked countless times because I'm used to not opening the canopy).
Any idea how that could happen and where the issue is, please?

G6XLe1V.png

vor 3 Stunden schrieb 312_JS:

Hello since the 2.7.10.19473 patch, that was supposed to add the "Ground crew is now heard with a closed canopy" feature, I am unable to do so.
That's correct. I used to be able to until that patch, that was supposed to fix what was actually working for me.
I've tried countless times (and took off naked countless times because I'm used to not opening the canopy).
Any idea how that could happen and where the issue is, please?

For me it works only if I open the canopy or if I contact the ground crew via the \ key.

Viggen GIF 2.gif

"If we don't end war, war will end us."  

H. G. Wells

• 1 month later...

It is

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.