After last patch 2.7.11.21408.1 SC no longer work

joker62
Go to solution Solved by Boosterdog,

After the last OB patch I can no longer carry out my missions with SC. The carrier and any aircraft on the carrier simply do not appear in the simulation. I have performed "repair" to DCS, enalbe / disable SC, I've prepared new missions from scratch, but without results. Only non-embarked vehicles and airplanes can be seen and used. Can anyone please help me? Thanks in advance.

antonio.

• ED Team

Hi, 

please attach your dcs.log and a track replay it should have some clues. 

remove any unofficial mods and run a repair or verify if steam

thank you

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• Solution
1 hour ago, joker62 said:

After the last OB patch I can no longer carry out my missions with SC. The carrier and any aircraft on the carrier simply do not appear in the simulation. I have performed "repair" to DCS, enalbe / disable SC, I've prepared new missions from scratch, but without results. Only non-embarked vehicles and airplanes can be seen and used. Can anyone please help me? Thanks in advance.

antonio.

If you are using Mods see this (last 4 or 5 posts)

There's a lua file to replace. 

Edited by Boosterdog
  • Thanks 1

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

1 hour ago, Boosterdog said:

If you are using Mods see this (last 4 or 5 posts)

There's a lua file to replace. 

Boosterdog, thank you very much for the quick reply. I had tried this Mod some time ago but forgot to delete it. Now deleted from /tech folder and all missions with SC work normally. I didn't think that the mere presence of a Mod in the /tech folder could affect the sim. Thanks again.

antonio.

1 hour ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, 

please attach your dcs.log and a track replay it should have some clues. 

remove any unofficial mods and run a repair or verify if steam

thank you

BIGNEWY, thanks for the support. Problem solved, see previous post.

antonio.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, joker62 said:

Boosterdog, thank you very much for the quick reply. I had tried this Mod some time ago but forgot to delete it. Now deleted from /tech folder and all missions with SC work normally. I didn't think that the mere presence of a Mod in the /tech folder could affect the sim. Thanks again.

antonio.

BIGNEWY, thanks for the support. Problem solved, see previous post.

antonio.

There´s already a fix for the Navy Equipment mod: 

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

8 minutes ago, joker62 said:

Thanks also to you fagulha, even Boosterdog had already reported me the fix 😉

antonio.

No prob. Glad i could help. Um abraço! 🙂

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.