Starting M2000

Vino

Hey all.

I'm having trouble starting new version of M2000. I've started this aircraft several years hundreds of times, and something have chanced now. I can't get rid of DECOL-light and artificial horizon won't align... what I am missing now? I can't find help from youtube or DCS's training mission.

1.jpg

2.jpg

One of the tests was always needed to pass to get DECOL extinguish. But failing the tests is new. The test exercises the control surfaces so they don't react so well until they've been moved a few times.

As Brem says the red blinking appears to be normal/unavoidable and indicates the test is in progress. I will time both tests with and without pre-exercising. Solid red is fail, solid green is pass, blinking red is in progress.

20C SLT

• CDVE - 9 seconds fail non-exercised
  • CDVE - 9 seconds fail second-fifth attempt
  • CDVE - 9 seconds fail with half exercise (stick full left then center, rudder full left then center)
  • CDVE - 9 seconds pass with one full exercise (stick full right then center, rudder full right then center completing above)
  • CDVE - 9 seconds pass well-exercised
  • PA - 23 seconds pass full cycle exercise

Edited by Frederf
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Ashenslinky said:

i am a beginner and just starting with m2000 i can't even get radar work properly just pressing buttons

The "Radar Power Switch" gets hidden behind the throttle when in flight.

Because of this I map
• Silent = "RShift + I"
• Emit = "I"

See 21-2 (page 286) of the current manual (ver. 2.1.0, 16/03/2022) for more detail about the Radar Panel

"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Doc\DCS M-2000C Flight Manual EN.pdf"

Chuck's Guides

As a beginner, you may find Chuck's Guide easier to follow or use to answer basic questions.

M2K Radar Panel.JPG

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jmp9ueZo9xOPyGzo3YO0AnFYEH-5Iotr/view

• Like 3

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080