Multicrew on dedicated server

As far as I can remember, there is not that such option on dedicated server. But check the mission that you're running on your server, for each plane/helo set the skill to Client and not Player or other AI.

We're running all our servers now on dedicated ( open beta ) and we can fly without any problem multicrew aircraft, including the latest released AH-64.

FlySafe!

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

I read there is an option to disable multicrew, which would allow players to take over the Apache CPG seat and have the a.i. fly you. It would be really cool to be able to operate the Apache from CPG seat online without the need for a human pilot to sit behind you.

On 3/25/2022 at 12:54 PM, Sprool said:

I read there is an option to disable multicrew, which would allow players to take over the Apache CPG seat and have the a.i. fly you. It would be really cool to be able to operate the Apache from CPG seat online without the need for a human pilot to sit behind you.

Where did you read this? currently is not possible at all as far as i know, the only one should be the F-14 in  the near future as per changelog, it should be already there but due to last minute issue it's not present in the current openbeta 2.7.11.21408.1.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. As far as I know, all popular HTTP servers implement multitasking in one form or another. They run multiple copies of a web application while processing multiple requests. They’re usually single-threaded but can implement several threads if needed. Personally, I use cheap VPS. Btw, you’ll need to pay an additional amount to get a high-quality server. Otherwise, there can be some DDoS failures. Thus, you should take a responsible approach to this issue. I know I wouldn’t be able to set up it by myself.

Edited by Yeroko

On 3/20/2022 at 6:27 AM, Taslehoff said:

Hi 

Is there a setting to stop players multicrewing (not sure if thats a real word).  I have set the dedicated server up and it runs, but its not possible to multicrew.

I also have this issue, but I suspect it may be because each multicrew Aircraft needs to be it's own seperate entity, set to client; i.e. one aircraft with any others for multicrew also being its own and unassociated singular unit, not a grouped flight of 2 or more aircraft.

Edited by Stonkernz