Very quick´n´dirty StreamDeckXL Keyboard (Now better, new version)

37 minutes ago, ZBoT said:

I tried downloading the apache .lua file again but that didn't work for me.  I still can't get the apache module to show the device/button ID's.  Just a blank page like I posted above.   Thanks for the response though!  If anyone else has any idea how to fix this, please let me know.

Attach the Lua you are trying. 

34 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Attach the Lua you are trying. 

Lua attached.  Although it probably doesn't matter because you state in another thread this file does not affect the StreamDeck DCS interface listing.

AH-64D_BLK_II.lua

I was able to find a CSV file of all the device/button ID's here:

So that helps.  Would still be nice to just click and have it import through the app though.

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

1 hour ago, ZBoT said:

Lua attached.  Although it probably doesn't matter because you state in another thread this file does not affect the StreamDeck DCS interface listing.

AH-64D_BLK_II.lua 38.57 kB · 0 downloads

I was able to find a CSV file of all the device/button ID's here:

So that helps.  Would still be nice to just click and have it import through the app though.

Make sure you are using the correct Saved Games folder and install folder. Make sure that the aircraft is actually in the folder you specified. Make sure you are Update-ing the correct Saved Games folder. Make sure that the Saved Games DCS folder you are using has Export Scripts installed in that folder. Thats the most that I can think may be the problem. 

On 3/22/2022 at 3:54 PM, WolfK33 said:

That´s a bummer. I just checked, it seems I also can´t create a 5x3 profile having only the XL. Sorry about that.

You can. I have both decks, and loading your XL profile to the original deck loads in the top-left corner of your XL profile, so the corners on the smaller one are Exit Folder, D,P and T. If you use these points as corners then you can build for the original using the XL deck.

Also, I'm having some trouble with creating anything on my deck right now, as I'm not getting any modules in the ID Lookup window at all. Apart from that, I've had a quick look through the lua and maybe it's just my lack of knowledge about things but it looks incomplete. There seem to be virtually no exports at all when I compare it to other modules like the Hornet lua. Is it WIP or am I missing something?

Edited by frostycab
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 1:04 PM, WolfK33 said:

Hey Folks,

I just made a really very crude Elgato StreamdeckXL keyboard for the Apache.

Just letters A-Z, Numbers 1-0, left, right, clr, enter, all that´s needed for entering points or putting the gun on auto ranging for the thousand´s time in a flight.

Thought I´d share it until someone makes something professional, lol.

Enjoy

Edit: New version, clr working, with icons bei Wedge and for DCS Interface Plugin "AH64 KU by WolfK33 and Wedge".

AH64 KU (DCS Interface) by WolfK33 and Wedge.streamDeckProfile 1.05 MB · 3 downloads

I just used a modifier and mapped the whole keyboard to my actual keyboard. Works a lot better than a streamdeck keyboard.