In game gun tutorial

Mart57
Go to solution Solved by RafaPolit,

I am probably being stupid here but when in the gun tutorial I cannot get the TSD cursor on the right screen working. I cannot figure if its keybinds or i am missing a step. I follow the instructions but have no cursor on the right screen. This means i cannot select the target as directed. Can someone please help me. 🤪

Edited by Mart57

6 hours ago, Mart57 said:

I am probably being stupid here but when in the gun tutorial I cannot get the TSD cursor on the right screen working. I cannot figure if its keybinds or i am missing a step. I follow the instructions but have no cursor on the right screen. This means i cannot select the target as directed. Can someone please help me. 🤪

There is a binding to swap the cursor between left and right MFDs.

• Thanks 1

look under HOCAS in the controls profile for Apache.. it is mostly all in there. the thing I am having issues with is getting the Center Display to slew in the CP/G seat..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• Solution

You can move the cursor from one screen to the other in two ways:

- As mentioned a specific button in the collective that can be bound, but... more useful for me to remember less bindings,
- If you move the cursor to the right limit of the left MFD it will stop at the border. If you double-tap in the same direction (like you were "hitting" the border) the cursor will jump to the other screen.  This can be done the other way around as well and bring it back to the left.

Hope this helps,

Rafa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm Dragon in the Multiplayer servers.