802 antichip missile just explodes

Tinchus2009

I have been trying the trainning mission for the 802 anti ship missile bundled with DCS for the JF17. Followin the creen instruction the missile flies towards the turn point, it turns and some seconds later it just explodes. 

I have tried with a custom mission and I got the same results: missiles just explodes

TO reproduce: fly the antiship training mission and see what happens after the missiles turns after the turn point

2022/3/21 AM6点12分,Tinchus2009说:

Here you have @JG54_NF2. Track attached. Version of DCS is latest beta

Training-09-Anti-ship Missile.miz_20032022_19-10.trk 2.32MB · 5次下载

Hi, @Tinchus2009

I checked your Trk and found that you selected a wrong target before launching the first missile. The correct target is the target ON Wp1 Waypoint, not the target on the left of Wp1. Because the target you selected is a gunboat, which is very small and cannot be detected by the missile, the missile exploded.

QQ截图20220322144154.jpg

Uau.... then we have a problem with the radar? the radar signature I locked, had the same size on the screen than the battle ship I was suposed to avoid. If you say that signature belongs to a gun boat, then we have a problem with the radar, because if you see the track, you will also notice no other signture was there, so a gunboat was detected and a cago ship wasnt?

• Like 1