Cow FLIR

cold cuts

• Like 4

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

Yeah, they shouldn't really cast a shadow. 

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

"The measurement of dairy cow body temperature via automated detection technology based on infrared thermography (IRT) suggested that the eye, vulvar and the highest udder surface temperature (ST) are good proxies for rectal temperature (RT) [17,18]. Concerning the fact that IRT can be influenced by wind speed and direct sunlight exposure [19], it may be difficult to get accurate body temperature through analyzing IRT image [18,20]. "

seems accurate. :clown_2:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, FiveWire said:

"The measurement of dairy cow body temperature via automated detection technology based on infrared thermography (IRT) suggested that the eye, vulvar and the highest udder surface temperature (ST) are good proxies for rectal temperature (RT) [17,18]. Concerning the fact that IRT can be influenced by wind speed and direct sunlight exposure [19], it may be difficult to get accurate body temperature through analyzing IRT image [18,20]. "

seems accurate. :clown_2:

i see someone started drinking (or whatever) early 😉 

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain