Petrovich Target List Too Low to See in VR!

mytai01

I'm using an HP Reverb G2. My problem is I have to wear the headset very high on my cheek bones to get a sharp image for some reason. This has been true for all of my VR headsets. I can see the target list just on the edge of my peripheral vision, but when I try to look at it, it goes out of frame sight.

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Hilarious! I solved my own problem with a trick that I could've been using for years and didn't realize it, until today. First, I wear glasses, but I didn't like wearing them in VR, so I had to look through the edge of the lenses to see clearly. I didn't realize that was because I wasn't wearing my glasses! Once I put my glasses on, the center of the lenses became clearer than I've ever seen... And, now I can see Petrovich's Target List easily. Keep that in mind for future VR complaints...

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

1 hour ago, mytai01 said:

Hilarious! I solved my own problem with a trick that I could've been using for years and didn't realize it, until today. First, I wear glasses, but I didn't like wearing them in VR, so I had to look through the edge of the lenses to see clearly. I didn't realize that was because I wasn't wearing my glasses! Once I put my glasses on, the center of the lenses became clearer than I've ever seen... And, now I can see Petrovich's Target List easily. Keep that in mind for future VR complaints...

there are custom lenses out there for Rift that can fit a prescription. Itll keep you from scratching up your lenses and prevent headaches.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

On 3/20/2022 at 3:29 PM, Hammer1-1 said:

there are custom lenses out there for Rift that can fit a prescription. Itll keep you from scratching up your lenses and prevent headaches.

I've heard, but it's important for glasses wearers to know that glasses actually work in VR, as well.