Gamepad for the apache!

I think about getting a gamepad to simulate the TEDAC grips in VR.

What do you guys think about this?

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset

I did connect one of my PS4 controllers for CPG work and be quiet happy to use it in VR. Even so that thing has a decent amount of buttons, there sure could be more. 

Some "real" grips with the buttons in the right place would be best though. But before I go this road, I have to find out if the Apache is a keeper or if it will rot with all the other electric aircrafts in the back of the hangar and I will revert back to my beloved Tomcat (hopefully soon the F4) and a occasional Huey hop. 

Edited by Lt_Jaeger

I use an xbox 360 along with antimicro software which lets me set the left and right triggers as a key bind, I've even setup a modifyer so multible (TEDAC) commands are applied to some of the inputs, very happy with it so far but still trying to get used to it all - this allows me to duplicate the pilots commands on my TM Warthog so I can fly it from the front seat as well as gun.

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

2 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

I use an xbox 360 along with antimicro software which lets me set the left and right triggers as a key bind, I've even setup a modifyer so multible (TEDAC) commands are applied to some of the inputs, very happy with it so far but still trying to get used to it all - this allows me to duplicate the pilots commands on my TM Warthog so I can fly it from the front seat as well as gun.

exactly the same.

question. did you do the modiffyer in antimicro or in DCS ? I will neeed it when the FCR is here

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

13 hours ago, FZG_Immel said:

exactly the same.

question. did you do the modiffyer in antimicro or in DCS ? I will neeed it when the FCR is here

Modifier applied to DCS, I'm fairly new to antimicro and didn’t realise that was even an option.

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9