Window not clickable in VR

Donglr

I can open the VoIP window all right with LCtrl+LShift+Tab, but I cannot click anything. This includes the antenna symbol to actually get into aircraft mode. I get the blue cross cursor in VR but not the white one which usually appears with the radio comms F1-F10 menu.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Donglr!

In VR a second cursor filled white appears, which is not at that exact location than the blue cross.
Are you seeing a white one too?

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

On 4/1/2022 at 5:05 AM, TOViper said:

Hello Donglr!

In VR a second cursor filled white appears, which is not at that exact location than the blue cross.
Are you seeing a white one too?

That white dot for me only shows if I have the radio menu up in the top right, it does not show for the voip menu no matter how much I move the + around

• Like 1

Win 11 Professional, I7-12700K, 32GB DDR5, 3090, 2x 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe , 2x VKB Gunfighter mk III, MCG Ultimate, SCG, Orion 2 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Pimax Crystal 

You just have to keep moving the mouse to get it to move over the panel in order to see it. This whole implementation is utter garbage and far too difficult. It’s the same rubbish as struggling to let a Rio/cpg join when in vr. Very hard to ‘find’ the tiny white dot. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem, with 2.9.

No white dot / can't see the white dot in VR. Can't click the antenna symbol, so stuck in the common room.

Also (in VR) DCS hangs when trying the "Start Microphone Test" on the Options screen.

Just found out I can see the white dot when in an external view and click on the VOIP menu. Then go back to cockpit view.

Edited by r24

I'm having trouble trying the new Voice stuff. When I enable the menu (L-Ctrl, L-Shift, Tab) I can't get the "White Blob" cursor on the panel, only the "Green Cross" and I can't click using the mouse.

G2/WMR if it matters?