Dual Monitor setup

I was curious as to how to set up dual monitors....I tried to get the file to change the camera settings.I am wanting to put the shkval on the other monitor....is this possible? I have looked and havent found anything about this besides the FAQ but the link for the file isnt working for me. any ideas? thank you. I hope i put this in the right area

I was meaning that I found the proper threads.And woodstock if you read that properly I didnt state that I found the soulution to the problem but I found what I was after.But thank you for stating that.

http://forums.eagle.ru/search.php?searchid=1151308 The search for the Multi-Monitor threads

Edited by Outlawed

Thanks.....no I havent got it working yet but I did find where they have and I posted the link for my search and I hope that helps others as well..GL..On my part I should have been somewhat more specific on what I found. It seems that to do this it takes some adding to one of the LUA files.There was a file that was posted earlier but the link is not good.(in the FAQ section).

Edited by Outlawed

Read this thread, page 5 is where i started to pick it up :thumbup:

Edit: helps if i supply the link!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=32630

Edited by ddocg

Dave

Intel Core i7 4770K i30 cooler Win 7 Pro 64bit Kingston SSDNOW V300 SATA III 240GB OS Drive

Kingston SSDNOW V300 SATA III 120GB DCSW Dedicated Drive ASUS Radeon R9 290 ASUS Z87-K

Corsair 16GB DDR3 Vengeance Jet Black 1600mhz Corsair AX860i PSU Thermaltake Chaser A71 Case

Acer S271HL 27 inch monitor 1No 8" lilliput touch screen, running uMFCD

TM HOTAS Cougar with TUSBA TM Cougar Stick Simped F16 C with RUSBA Track IR5

Thanks.....no I havent got it working yet but I did find where they have and I posted the link for my search and I hope that helps others as well..GL..On my part I should have been somewhat more specific on what I found. It seems that to do this it takes some adding to one of the LUA files.There was a file that was posted earlier but the link is not good.(in the FAQ section).

How about posting your system specs, OS especially, and what your monitor resolutions are in the multi monitor thread and I'm sure you'll get it working.