Downloaded to Files : Setup & data1

Timm

Hi Guys,

Just a small question. When I first downloaded this game I noticed that there where two files that needed to be downloaded one called "setup" and the other called "data1". I have both these on my desktop I have opened and running the SETUP file what what does this DATA1 file do and where should I put it ? Timm

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

Hi Guys,

Just a small question. When I first downloaded this game I noticed that there where two files that needed to be downloaded one called "setup" and the other called "data1". I have both these on my desktop I have opened and running the SETUP file what what does this DATA1 file do and where should I put it ? Timm

Setup extracts it by itself you don't need to do anything with it. Just make sure it's in same directory as setup file.

Callsign Lycanthrope79

Hi Guys,

Thanks for a prompt response on this. I had a feeling that was going to be the answer. Timm

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne