C-101CC weapon rearm bugs

Generio

I've noticed a few issues with the Aviojet with the recent 2.7.11.21408.1 update, and a lot of the weapons put on with the rearm menu are experiencing issues.

As of now I've experienced 3 issues:

All Air-to-Air Missiles are non functional, no tone  at all and wont fire.

Rocket pods appear empty.

Dropping bombs without fusing plays the bomb drop sound without actually dropping the bomb.

This thread is subject to change, as I haven't messed with Sea Eagles and CMs yet.

Corsair Voyager- R9 6900HS, RX6800M, 64GB@4800Mhz DDR5, 2TB M.2 NVME
Peripherals - Saitek X56, T Stick X, Pro Flight Pedals, Delanclip/Reverb G2
Socials - https://www.youtube.com/@GenericDCS - https://www.twitch.tv/genericdcs

New Project.png

We have just made tests in our internal version and all works OK, we just noticed that missiles weren't working and we fixed it. Maybe you can be more specific with the issues you see? In any case, we will commit the fixes to ED to be included in next hotfix. 

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

7 hours ago, Generio said:

Not really much else I can say, its just the rockets themselves aren't there but the LAU-68 pod is.

Thank you. I can't reproduce. In any case, I'm confident it will be fixed in next update, that should be ED's hotfix.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 3/30/2022 at 11:49 AM, Vibora said:

Can you please check it in latest OB update 2.7.11.22041? Txs.

I can confirm that all the air-to-air missiles work.  BUT HOLY CRAP GUYS!  The AIM-9M and Magic are now all-aspect !?  OMG !!!  Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why did you NOT announce that !!!

14 hours ago, kontiuka said:

I can confirm that all the air-to-air missiles work.  BUT HOLY CRAP GUYS!  The AIM-9M and Magic are now all-aspect !?  OMG !!!  Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why did you NOT announce that !!!

Yes, we have made changes in missiles code that also fixed the all aspect issue. We should have added it to the changelog. I'll ask ED to include it in the changelog.

More adjustements will follow later on for older IR seeker versions.

• Thanks 2

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

16 minutes ago, Vibora said:

Yes, we have made changes in missiles code that also fixed the all aspect issue. We should have added it to the changelog. I'll ask ED to include it in the changelog.

More adjustements will follow later on for older IR seeker versions.

Thanks.  You might want to also let people know that you now have to hold the launch button to launch the missile.  That threw me off for a second.  Speaking of which, the Magic takes longer to launch than the Aim-9.  Is that deliberate?